Physical World and Measurement
Physical World and Measurement as per CBSE Curriculum; Mapped to NCERT.
Click on the next Tab “Curriculum” to start.
Chapter–1: Physical World Physics-scope and excitement; nature of physical laws; Physics, technology and society.
Chapter–2: Units and Measurements Need for measurement: Units of measurement; systems of units; SI units, fundamental and derived units. Length, mass and time measurements; accuracy and precision of measuring instruments; errors in measurement; significant figures. Dimensions of physical quantities, dimensional analysis and its applications.
- Self-Assessing Quizzes (using Google Forms) at every page to check Learning Outcomes.
- Extra Assignments with Subjective and Objective type Questions.
- Exercises from NCERT incorporated in the content itself at appropriate places.
- Questions from previous year’s exams incorporated in the content at appropriate places.
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 69
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Chapter 1 PHYSICAL WORLD
Chapter 2 UNITS AND MEASUREMENTS
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 The international system of units
- 2.3 Measurement of length
- 2.4 Measurement of mass
- 2.5 Measurement of time
- 2.6 Accuracy, precision of instruments and errors in measurement
- 2.6 b Vernier Callipers
- 2.6 c Screw Gauge
- 2.7 Significant figures
- 2.8 Dimensions of physical quantities
- 2.9 Dimensional formulae and dimensional equations
- 2.10 Dimensional analysis and its applications
units and measure ments
a good place to visit and laern however shos true potential to be developed if updated and edited co0reectly the notes are still in its developmental phase so all the best sir