Physics Weekend Fun Activities
This course is basically ACTIVITY based and will cover most of what is given in textbooks.
Though everyone is welcome to join, it is directed towards the students of classes 9th and 10th.
Each class will be followed by a quiz. At the end of the course, a certificate will be provided to all who qualify.
Classes would usually be held on Saturdays (4 pm) on my Youtube channel
To JOIN, kindly click on the button “Take this course” next to the Green “FREE”
- Lectures 33
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 171
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
How to reach out to me
Ray Optics - 1
- Show me objects: How do we see?
- Light travels in a straight line. Always?
- Show me the light: [ok! show me the path taken by light from the laser]
- Using the SMOKE CHAMBER
- Seeing the path of the laser beam passing through water
- Is a convex lens always converging in nature?
- Quiz on Optics – 1
- RECORDING of Class 1 (Ray Optics – 1)
Ray Optics - 2
The wave nature of light
- The laser once again (but didn’t we use it in ray optics?)
- Laser incident on a thin wire, thick wire, and even thicker wire
- Babinet’s Principle
- Laser incident on two thin wires placed nearby
- Polarisation (Will I have to use polaroids in my Goggles if the lockdown continues?)
- Polarisation by reflection
- Laser as a source of polarised light
- RECORDING of Class 3 (The wave nature of light)
Fluids at rest
Fluids - 2: The rotating tube
Fluids in motion
Magnetism, and magnetic effects of current
Teaches very well I just grasped the topic