Laws of Motion (from Basics to JEE Mains/NEET): Online LIVE Classes with Supporting Course Material
TO Join LIVE Class:
If you are registered for this course, a “Continue” button would appear. Else either fill this form or message me at 9810244396
The link to join LIVE class would appear at the top of each class/lecture.
- Formative assessments during LIVE classes
- Self-Assessing Quizzes for each class to check Learning Outcomes (will be activated after LIVE Class).
- Exercises from NCERT /H C Verma (vol 1) / Previous Year’s Questions (PYQs) incorporated in the content at appropriate places.
- Extra Assignments with Subjective and Objective-type Questions.
- Questions contributed by learners.
The recordings would be available at my Youtube channel (kindly subscribe): https://www.youtube.com/c/drrajeevtyagi
You can Whatsapp/SMS me at 9810244396
You can discuss in my Physics Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/L_Vy8lNQ8YebJlFOcMAG7w
Or leave comments on any page of this course.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Approx 14 hours
- Skill level intermediate
- Language English
- Students 82
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Laws of Motion
- The ‘Net’ External Force
- Forces in consideration
- Motion of connected bodies: Horizontal
- Motion of connected bodies: vertical, and over a pulley
- Motion of connected bodies on frictional surfaces
- Motion of connected bodies: more examples
- Blocks placed one over the other
- Conservation of momentum
- Pseudo Force
- Conical Pendulum, Banking of Curves, Bending of Cyclist
- Varying mass, rocket
- Miscellaneous cases
- Additional problems