Kinematics as per CBSE Curriculum; Mapped to NCERT.
Click on the next Tab “Curriculum” to start.
Chapter–3: Motion in a Straight Line Frame of reference, Motion in a straight line: Position-time graph, speed and velocity. Elementary concepts of differentiation and integration for describing motion, uniform and non-uniform motion, average speed and instantaneous velocity, uniformly accelerated motion, velocity – time and position-time graphs. Relations for uniformly accelerated motion (graphical treatment).
Chapter–4: Motion in a Plane Scalar and vector quantities; position and displacement vectors, general vectors and their notations; equality of vectors, multiplication of vectors by a real number; addition and subtraction of vectors, relative velocity, Unit vector; resolution of a vector in a plane, rectangular components, Scalar and Vector product of vectors. Motion in a plane, cases of uniform velocity and uniform acceleration-projectile motion, uniform circular motion.
- Self-Assessing Quizzes (using Google Forms) at every page to check Learning Outcomes.
- Extra Assignments with Subjective and Objective type Questions.
- Exercises from NCERT incorporated in the content itself at appropriate places.
- Questions from previous year’s exams incorporated in the content at appropriate places.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 36
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Chapter 3 Motion in a Straight Line
Chapter 4 Motion in a Plane
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Scalars and vectors
- 4.3 Multiplication of vectors by real numbers
- 4.4 Addition and subtraction of vectors – graphical method
- 4.5 Resolution of vectors
- 4.6 Vector addition – analytical method
- 4.7 Motion in a plane
- 4.8 Motion in a plane with constant acceleration
- 4.9 Relative velocity in two dimensions
- 4.10 Projectile motion
- 4.11 Uniform circular motion