Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents as per CBSE Curriculum; Mapped to NCERT..
Chapter–6: Electromagnetic Induction Electromagnetic induction; Faraday’s laws, induced EMF and current; Lenz’s Law, Eddy currents. Self and mutual induction.
Chapter–7: Alternating Current Alternating currents, peak and RMS value of alternating current/voltage; reactance and impedance; LC oscillations (qualitative treatment only), LCR series circuit, resonance; power in AC circuits, power factor, wattless current. AC generator and transformer.
- Self-Assessing Quizzes (using Google Forms) at every page to check Learning Outcomes.
- Extra Assignments with Subjective and Objective type Questions.
- Exercises from NCERT incorporated in the content itself at appropriate places.
- Questions from previous year’s CBSE exams incorporated in the content at appropriate places.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Language English
- Students 31
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Chapter 6 Electromagnetic Induction
Chapter 7 Alternating Current
- 7.1 Introduction
- 7.2 AC Voltage Applied to a Resistor
- 7.3 Representation of AC Current and Voltage by Rotating Vectors — Phasors
- 7.4 AC Voltage Applied to an Inductor
- 7.5 AC Voltage Applied to a Capacitor
- 7.6 AC Voltage Applied to a Series LCR Circuit
- 7.7 Power in AC Circuit: The Power Factor
- 7.8 LC Oscillations
- 7.9 Transformers