ECONOMICS 10th – UNDERSTANDING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
CHAPTER 1: DEVELOPMENT
CHAPTER 2. SECTORS OF THE INDIAN ECONOMY
- 2.1. Sectors of economic activities
- 2.2. Comparing the three sectors
- 2.3. Primary, secondary and tertiary sectors in India
- 2.3.1. Rising importance of the tertiary sector in production
- 2.3.2. Where are most of the people employed?
- 2.3.3. How to create more employment?
- 2.4. Division of sectors as organised and unorganised
- 2.4.1. How to protect workers in unorganised sector
- 2.5. Sectors in terms of ownership – Public and private sectors
CHAPTER 3. MONEY AND CREDIT
CHAPTER 4. GLOBALISATION AND THE INDIAN ECONOMY
- 4.1. Production across countries
- 4.2. Interlinking production across countries
- 4.3. Foreign trade and integration of markets
- 4.4. What is Globalisation?
- 4.5. Factors that have enabled globalisation
- 4.6. Liberalisation of foreign trade and foreign investment policy
- 4.7. World Trade Organisation
- 4.8. Impact of globalisation in India
- 4.9. The struggle for a fair globalisation
- 4.10. Summing up