This is the Beginners Course for using Free Google Tools to support your Classroom Teaching – Creating Docs and sharing; Creating Self-assessing Quizzes; putting it all on the web using Google Sites.
The best way out would be to take the “Google Certified Educator” Exam. That costs $10.
- Basics of Google Drive
- Basics of Google Docs – collaborating to prepare study material.
- Creating Self-assessing quizzes using Google Forms.
- Google Sites – for displaying your content.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 10
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes