Would be using MIT Appinventor2 to make Android Apps.
We are considering Certifications. Would work it out based on demand.
- Apps involving Basic Interactions with a Touch-Screen (using the canvas).
- Use of Sprites to make apps involving interactions between various components on teh screen.
- Use of database (local as well as on the web).
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 27
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Setting up your phone, your laptop/PC, wi-fi,
Exploring the Environment
Basic Activities as Apps
A step ahead